"Guarujá" Guarujá by RaquelMac
Guarujá Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 33 photos
Guarujá is a great place for those people who enjoy a beautiful scenery. I visited three of the beaches in that wonderful island, and I was amazed with the places I saw. I hope you also enjoy it.
- Pros:The sun and the scenery
- Cons:No nightlife
- In a nutshell:Great to relax and recharge batteries.
The water is so clear!!! And there are almost no waves. Great for those who enjoy swimming around. more travel advice
You can practice water sports and beach activities of all kinds, except surfing..... There are practically no waves.... more travel advice
RaquelMac's Related Pages
Guarujá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Beginning Of My Mini-Moon/Holiday in Sao Paulo"
- "Guaruja - a region near the beach with big variety"
- "Guaruja - A melhor praia paulista"
- "My Guarujá Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guarujá
- Hotels in Guarujá
- Nightlife in Guarujá
- Restaurants in Guarujá
- Shopping in Guarujá
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guarujá
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Guarujá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guarujá
Photos in GuarujáSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Guarujá Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Viamão Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- South America Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bradford Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Leeds Intro, 1 review, 2 photos