"My hometown!!!!" Viamão by RaquelMac
Viamão Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
This is the place where I grew up. It is a small town, in the outskirts of Porto Alegre.
In the past, it was the capital city of the state of Rio Grande do Sul, during the Farrapos war for independence.
It's not a tourist town, but I really like living here, for it's a quiet place.
Viamão was colonized by Portuguese people, from the island of the Azores.
The population of the town is around 200.000 people, spread on nearly 1.500 Km2.
- Pros:The nice people you will meet
- Cons:Nothing much to do there....
- In a nutshell:Home sweet home!
Viamão is located in the state of Rio Grande do Sul. Our state has a tradition in the cattle industry. It's not very... more travel advice
This is one of the public areas located downtown Viam?o. There are usually a lot of skaters who enjoy their favourite... more travel advice
RaquelMac's Related Pages
Viamão Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Viamão
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Viamão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viamão
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Guarujá Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Viamão Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- South America Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bradford Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Leeds Intro, 1 review, 2 photos