"VT Meeting in Norwalk CA (LA Area)" Norwalk by meetings

Norwalk Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 42 photos

VT Meeting in Norwalk CA (LA Area) 21 June 2003

OK folks mark your calendars. There is going to be a VT dinner meeting at a local Thai restaurant here in Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs, California (which is near Los Angeles) on the 21st of June 2003. With luck there will be entertainment with Thai dancers and/or a Belly Dancer who does Vegas show dancing as well.

Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs is near where the I-105, I-605 and the I-5 freeways all come together and should be centrally located for those in the South bay, LA and Orange county areas and can be accessed by any of those freeways easily.

There is a hotel in the area and I will provide info if needed. The METRO station is also located in Norwalk about 1.5 miles from the restaurant. Contact me if you need picking up from the Metro station and arrangments can be made..

If anyone is going to be in the LA area or you have an interest in coming please let me know.

Location: Rachada Thai Cuisine 13416 E. Imperial HWY, Santa Fe Springs, CA

When: Saturday, June 21, 6:30pm

It should be a good night of chatting, drinks, dinner and dance.

Here is a map of the location.
You can also check out the e-vite page for some more info at http://www.evite.com/pages/homepage/index.jsp for more info.

• Last visit to Norwalk: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 1, 2003

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2003 at 10:43 PM

I'll be there Keith

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2003 at 2:54 PM

So far there is 10 of us. TinKan (The Organizer) • garnesh Will be my first VT meeting • Jessica Freiberg • Wayne Wallace • supune • annk • mandoochoi ??? maybe • dionosaur • Yubert Fang

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2003 at 10:17 AM

So who all's com'n to this shindig Keith?

meetings

“Let`s meet”

Badges & Stats in Norwalk

Have you been to Norwalk?

Latest Activity in Norwalk