"Haarlem VT-Meetings" Haarlem by meetings

Haarlem Travel Guide: 570 reviews and 1,426 photos

VT-Meeting April 26th 2003 in Haarlem!!!

sandravdp and martin_nl have come up with the idea to organise a VT-Meeting at the 26th of April 2003. This day is packed with festivisties because there is a big flower parade arriving in Haarlem early in the evening.

We've got a great day planned that includes some sight-seeing, drinking, a dinner and at the end of the day see the flower parade! Take look at the plans. If you have any suggestions or comments please tell us!

12:00-13:00 Meet at the trainstation of Haarlem in the 'Stationsrestauratie' restaurant next to platform 3 for a drink.

13:00-14:00 Walk to Haarlem's cheapest restaurant for a quick lunch.

14:00-15:00 Visit the <a href="http://www.teylersmuseum.nl/" target=newwindow>Teyler's Museum</a>, which is the oldest museum of the Netherlands!

15:00-16:00 Having a drink at the Waag pub, a few metres away from the Teyler's, with a nice view over the river Spaarne.

16:00-18:00 City tour through Haarlem, by your personal guides sandravdp and martin_nl ;-)

18:00-19:30 or later we go to the restaurant called Specktakel. They have an international menu where a 3-course menu will cost € 27.00 We'll see if we can include drinks for that price too!!

19:30 or later we go for the Flower parade. You can choose to either watch the parade come into the city at around 20:00 or eat a little longer/ more relaxed and watch the parade later on in the city centre where they will be stationed for the whole weekend.

For the die-hards the night is still young so we can look around and see what Haarlem nightlife has to offer us. Unfortunately we also might have to say goodbye already to other people : ( , but then we hope you've had a great day!!

If you want to read more about this great day, please scroll down and take a look at the travelogue! If you want to come too, please contact sandravdp or martin_nl

sandravdp meets...

I met member 'Behappy' september 2 2001 on a sunday in my hometown Haarlem. Behappy (Henry) lives in the U.S. We had a nice afternoon in Haarlem.

Another meeting in Haarlem was with lalkens (Jacob) and richiecdisc (Richard) at thursday november 1 2001. We went for dinner together with my goof friend Isabel and -ofcourse- went to some bars to try special brands of beer ;o)

The last person I've met so far in Haarlem was hayward68 (Laura) on tuesday november 27 2001. We had dinner in a nice Italian restaurant and went to a bar where also my father was (member lvdpiet).

Pictures are to be seen in the travellogue. More pictures of this meeting you can find at the Haarlem pages of: behappy, lalkens, richiecdisc, hayward68 and sandravdp.

Anyone who is in for a meeting in Haarlem or a place nearby (like Alkmaar, Amsterdam etc.) please let me know ;o) I would also like to get to know VT-members who live in Haarlem too.

Happy traveling & meeting!

greets,
Sandravdp

• Last visit to Haarlem: Feb 2002
  • Intro Updated Feb 19, 2003

meetings

“Let`s meet”

Badges & Stats in Haarlem

Have you been to Haarlem?

Latest Activity in Haarlem