"Welcome in Calabrias" lucetta's Profile
We are a group of friends that have faith in an ancient village and in her hinterland; we work for to rediscover ours culturals, gastronomicals and folk traditions.
We’ ll take you through a tour of ancient flavours and... why not?!! Music and cheerfulness!
Caulonia is a village were time look like be stopped..
you suffice to do a long walk the squares and characteristic road, to understand the beauty of its story..
The special position of the Jasmine costs allows to have a moderate climate with a middle temperature annual between the higher d’Europe.
the ancient Hauses of Caulonia are pleasant and confortable, (oll with cookroom, and bathroom), ideal bases for paceful sojourn to immerse oneself in a surrealistic athmosphere in Caulonia’s historical centre.
Caulonias’cuisine uses a series of local product like olive oil, tomato soup, pasta hand-made, very good wine, lemons, oranges, oney and much more product for to make the best mediterranean plates traditions.
Festivals and traditions
. Christmas- Zampognari and presepe in the catoji- festival of the “pitte of San Martino” (typical sweets traditional)
2. Carnival- Festival of the pig “frittole, sazzizzi and Gambuni”
3. Easter- rites of the Holy Week- Caracolo – “festival of the Ngute “ (typical sweets traditional)
4. Summer Cauloniese - visits driven, trips, cinema, traveling theater, tarantella power with Eugenio Bennato, run of tarantella- festival of the aubergine.
5. Autumn - Festival of the chestnut and sample of the new wine –
Come in Calabria!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- lucetta and siti_aminah are now friends.
created their Profile Page "Welcome in Calabrias"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Local Craftwork in Calabria"
- created a Reggio di Calabria Travelogue "Local Craftwork in Calabria"
- Commented on one of jwander's Jerusalem travel pages