"Life in Nanaimo!" Nanaimo by kiely
Nanaimo Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 230 photos
Nanaimo is the first place I stepped on in north America. You ask me, what do you think about it? --- There isn't really much to complain about. People in this town are friendly, views in this town are pretty, life styles in this town are perfect. What else can you pick on? Nothing, there's nothing bad to say about it.
The picture above was taken in Piper's Lagoon- which is Luke's favourite place in this world.
- Pros:beautiful,friendly,laid back
- Cons:Too beautiful, too expensive.
- In a nutshell:small town with a big heart.
kiely's Related Pages
Nanaimo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice little place on the harbour"
- "Nanaimo, British Columbia"
- "Nanaimo - Bathtub Town"
- "Nanaimo - a great place for bars!"
- "Life in Nanaimo!"
- "Nanaimo is under re-construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanaimo
- Hotels in Nanaimo
- Transportation in Nanaimo
- Nightlife in Nanaimo
- Restaurants in Nanaimo
- Shopping in Nanaimo
- Warnings and Dangers in Nanaimo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nanaimo
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nanaimo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanaimo
Photos in NanaimoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 39 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 26 reviews, 19 photos, 11 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Aberdeen Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Asia Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nanaimo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos