"Great Waves from the Atlantic!" Belle-Īle-en-Mer by louisec
Belle-Īle-en-Mer Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 107 photos
Have you ever seen the photo series of the french lighthouses? Do you remember the one looking like a church on a small island with misty waves crashing in on it? That's Belle-Īle-en-mer! Always waves crashing in on the cliffs. It's breathtaking. It looks like a marin heaven!
- Pros:The beauty!
- Cons:The wind and the lack of a hospital on the island.
- In a nutshell:If you love the sight of great waves and the taste of sea salt: its's heaven!
louisec's Related Pages
Belle-Īle-en-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wild and beautiful Belle Ile en mer"
- "Belle Ile - The beauty Island off the Bretagne"
- "Great Waves from the Atlantic!"
- "O Mon beau bateau"
- "One of Britanny's jewel"
- "LE PALAIS, BELLE-ĪLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- Hotels in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- Transportation in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- Restaurants in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- Warnings and Dangers in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Belle-Īle-en-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belle-Īle-en-Mer
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.