"Yugoslavia 81, United States 78" Dalibor79's Profile
Indianapolis, Sept. 5 - The identity of the best basketball team in the world remains to be seen. What is certain is that particular honor no longer belongs to the United States.
A team that had never lost in international competition with NBA players on the roster did so for the second time in two nights, blowing a 10-point lead in the final 6 minutes to lose 81-78 to Yugoslavia in the quarterfinals of the World Basketball Championship at Conseco Fieldhouse on Thursday night. (CNN day after big match)
Travelling is one of my biggest passions.
I love visiting various places all over the world and meeting new people.I enjoy getting to know and experiencing different cultures and trying every countrie's cuisine.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 153 Reviews
- 215 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Dalibor79 and aussie75 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "31.March"
- Commented on one of SnezanaBogos's Vrsac travel pages
- updated a Skopje Travelogue "Playing guitar"
- Uploaded a Photo to "SRPSKA ATINA"
- Wrote a Review Stadium about Sports & Nature in Skopje Things to Do
created their Personal Page "Plavi delfini PONOVO prvaci Evrope"
Top 10 Pages
- Novi Sad Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Vrsac Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Varna Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Skopje Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Timisoara Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Subotica Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Verona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Rimini 6 reviews, 5 photos