"My Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven by haeschen
Wilhelmshaven Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 221 photos
I was born in Wilhelmshaven in 1978 and I lived there for more than 20 years. Although most people may think that Wilhelmshaven is quite a small and boring city, I have to tell you it's worth going there. You won't find cultural offers or nightlife as you may find in bigger cities. But it's lovely, located at the seaside and offers lots of opportunities for your freetime.
The only shore which leads to the south in Germany. Take a walk along the promenade and rest with some drinks. more travel advice
Great atmosphere. I didn't taste them all! But I haven't been disappointed yet... more travel advice
haeschen's Related Pages
Wilhelmshaven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Colorful Grey"
- "My Hometown"
- "Wilhelmshaven: Germany's North Sea Coast"
- "The North-Sea Area!"
- "Beautiful ships at Wilhemshaven harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilhelmshaven
- Hotels in Wilhelmshaven
- Transportation in Wilhelmshaven
- Nightlife in Wilhelmshaven
- Restaurants in Wilhelmshaven
- Shopping in Wilhelmshaven
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilhelmshaven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilhelmshaven
- 9 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wilhelmshaven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilhelmshaven
Photos in WilhelmshavenSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Ireland Intro, 6 reviews
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Hamburg Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.