"Vác - the undiscovered part of Bend of Danube" Vac by mediamind
Vac Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 106 photos
Vac is a charming city, just 25 km North to Budapest on Bend of Danube. While cities on the other side of the river is well known and a must for many people, Vac is yet quite undiscovered and deserve more attention.
It has a stylish city centre which preserves its XVIII century atmosphere and a nice riverside with a park, walkways, playgrounds, restaurants and route for cyclists who can even ride to other cities on the bank of Danube following this route.
- Pros:close to Budapest, nice architecture and landscape
- In a nutshell:worth to be discovered
mediamind's Related Pages
Vac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vác, a lovely, pleasant baroque town near Budapest"
- "Vác, a nice town on the Danube Bend"
- "Vác - the undiscovered part of Bend of Danube"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vac
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vac
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokaj Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vac Intro, 3 photos