"A warm welcome from Hungary!" mediamind's Profile
I travel for business most of the time. I look for good value and I like to explore things beyond tourist attractions. If you think the same way, my pages may help you.
These are way less famous then a number of château in France and they are not that big that some schloss around Germany, still they are very nice places what we start to discover again. If you want to get away from daily rush and get into mood, visit one of them and stay there for a few days. Horse riding, sport activities often offered too if you want more then great cusine and tasty Hungarian wine.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 31 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: PeCsa Music Hall"
- Commented on one of GentleSpirit's Budapest travel pages
- mediamind and catnl are now friends.
- updated a Budapest Travel Page "some uncommon info on Budapest"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vác - the undiscovered part of Bend of Danube"
- Wrote a Review A day trip outside Budapest: Vác in Budapest Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "A warm welcome from Hungary!"
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokaj Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vac Intro, 3 photos