"VOLCJI POTOK" Volcji Potok by Daja123

• Last visit to Volcji Potok: Apr 2004
  • Intro Written Jun 5, 2004

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Last month, we spent a week in Slovenia but I will have to visit Volcji Potok next time. Superb photos! Amazing models of well known places!

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2007 at 1:57 PM

Great photos, Darja. So invinting place to visit.

• Sweetberry1's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2006 at 5:44 AM

Such beautiful gardens Darja. The tulip displays are amazing. A lovely place for long leisurely walks. Thanks for your visit my friend. ;-)

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 10:54 PM

Those certainly are beautiful gardens. There must be quite a team of gardeners to keep them looking that way.

• mariev's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2006 at 5:51 AM

What a nice place to visit (and one more Liberty satue - i have one near my place too ;)) - it must be delicious just now. Thank you for the nice photos (and the kind birthday wishes)

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2006 at 3:51 AM

ARBORETUM VOLCJI POTOK LOOKS SO STUNNING AND I CAN IMAGINE IN EVERY SEASON IT MUST BE BEAUTIFUL.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 1:43 PM

The park looks wonderful! I can imagine you visit it a few times a year! Flowers are so beautiful! I can hardly wait until my garden really starts to bloom. Hahaha, but I guess I need to wait a few more weeks for that to happen :-)

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2005 at 1:11 AM

I imagine the gardens are looking beautiful again this time of year Darja, Lovely photos & a lovely page too! q(~_~)p

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2005 at 5:16 AM

Great opening picture and lovely small copies of famous edificies and structures!

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 11:57 AM

Lovely page Darja. Thanks for sharing.

Daja123

“Love is life.”

Badges & Stats in Volcji Potok

Have you been to Volcji Potok?

Latest Activity in Volcji Potok