"Zagreb" Zagreb by Daja123
Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,892 reviews and 4,759 photos
Zagreb is an old Central European city and capital of the Republic of Croatia. It is located on the intersection of several important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe.
The historical city centre consists of three units. Kaptol is the centre of the Catholic Church in Croatia, Gradec (or Gornji grad), with the Parliament, is the governmental centre of the Republic of Croatia, and Donji grad (the Lower Town) is the business heart of contemporary Zagreb.
Zagreb is a town of green parks and promenades, with many places to visit in the beautiful surroundings. The old and the new, natural and urban, in a city on a human scale, in Zagreb.
There are many mega-super markets in the town, however, Dolac - open air farmer's market - is kind of institution,... more travel advice
Daja123's Related Pages
Zagreb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN"
- "Love at first sight - Zagreb"
- "Underrated Zagreb"
- "Zagreb - city of blue trams"
- "Going through some changes..."
- "Zagreb, what a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb
- Hotels in Zagreb
- Transportation in Zagreb
- Nightlife in Zagreb
- Restaurants in Zagreb
- Shopping in Zagreb
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb
- 34 Reviews
- 99 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slovenia Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mali Losinj Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Croatia Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skofljica Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Volcji Potok Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos