"Cascades d'Ouzoud. Surplus of water" Ouzoud by Bixente
Ouzoud Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 74 photos
The Cascades d'Ouzoud has become the most famous waterfalls of Morocco, mainly due to its photo-friendliness. The area is quite impressive with a total 100 metre fall. And in summer, it is most refreshing here.
You arrive here by passing through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue pass the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs pass the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the water falls, and it will look approximately as you see on this picture.
Don't hesitate to walk inside the valley of Ouzoud and you will be able to discover that monkeys in liberty ! It was a... more travel advice
Bixente's Related Pages
Ouzoud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cascades d'Ouzoud. Surplus of water"
- "Cascades D'ouzoud - highest falls in North Africa"
- "African Adventure"
- "casacades d'ouzoud"
- "OUZOUD WATERFALLS"
- See All...
- Hotels in Ouzoud
- Transportation in Ouzoud
- Restaurants in Ouzoud
- Warnings and Dangers in Ouzoud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ouzoud
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ouzoud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ouzoud
Photos in OuzoudSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lille Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 12 travelogues
- Wilaya de Fes Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kamakura Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rabat Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Volubilis Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Ouzoud Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- New York City Intro, 17 photos, 8 travelogues
- Yokohama Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues