"Narbonne - for Rugby League.." Narbonne by PookieRabbit
Narbonne Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 330 photos
Was in Narbonne the first weekend in July 2006. The reason - the Rugby League team I follow, Hull FC were playing a match against the Catalan Dragons.
Will send pictures and updates soon..
We stayed at the Ibis hotel, which is pretty much like any other Ibis in France. I would say the location of the hotel... more travel advice
PookieRabbit's Related Pages
Narbonne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Grand City of Narbonne"
- "First Roman colony outside Italy."
- "Narbonne Is Almost at the Beaches"
- "Narbonne, Languedoc's charming baby-city ..."
- "The cathedral is the must see!!"
- "Narbonne in Langeudoc"
- "In the town and around Narbonne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narbonne
- Hotels in Narbonne
- Transportation in Narbonne
- Nightlife in Narbonne
- Restaurants in Narbonne
- Shopping in Narbonne
- Warnings and Dangers in Narbonne
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Narbonne
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Narbonne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narbonne
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Oslo Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Devon Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Bilbao 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos