"Summer 2001 : East Sardinia" Costa Smeralda by rich77
Costa Smeralda Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 55 photos
I went to Sardinia in summer of 2001. I took the ship from Livorno to Golfo Aranci (about 8 hours), after i lived in Golfo Aranci (near Olbia) for 15 days.
I suggest, if you go in Sardinia, to absolutely visit the "Costa smeralda", a lovely group of beaches in the north-west of the island.
There are a lot of beaches (in particular, one called "Liscia ruja" near Porto Rotondo and another one called "Ca' Brandinchi" near Olbia) which have blue and esmerald colours. I think they are the most beautiful beaches of the Italy. People are calm and prices are not so high (except for PortoCervo), even if this is one of the best VIP's trip in Italy.
Ok I know that I ruin this pic, but I think this could be called Paradise :-D
- Pros:Sea, sea, sea, sea and still sea...
- Cons:High cost's life and lot of tourism...
- In a nutshell:Where the Dreams Come True
I suggest to make the visit of the archipelago of Maddalena... it is the opportunity to see a lot of marvellous beaches... more travel advice
Not all the passages between one beach to another one are so easy... expecially if you have just a pair of water shoes... more travel advice
rich77's Related Pages
Costa Smeralda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Costa Smeralda - Europe's playground"
- "Summer 2001 : East Sardinia"
- "emerald coast- costa smeralda"
- "Granit Coast"
- "The beautiful island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Smeralda
- Hotels in Costa Smeralda
- Transportation in Costa Smeralda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Smeralda
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Costa Smeralda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Smeralda
Photos in Costa SmeraldaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 78 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hvar Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bassano del Grappa Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Portugal Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Arles Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Éze Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Smeralda Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos