"In the heart of the Provence!" Gordes by rich77
Gordes Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 102 photos
In the heart of the Provence there is a small village defended called Gordes. I didn't know it, I was travelling by car to catch the Abbaye de Senanque, when I saw this beautiful panorama.
And this was my objective: this fantastic church is in the middle of fields of lavanda and oaks...
- Pros:Not a conventional touristic aim, very beautiful and smelled scenery in spring
- Cons:You can reach it only by car...
- In a nutshell:The Lavanda's secret!
Not far from Gordes there is the famous Abbaye de Senanque. This church is in the middle of a campaign and the best... more travel advice
In 1970 the Magyar artist Victor Vaserély buyed this castle and organized an exposition of his geometric art. Today... more travel advice
rich77's Related Pages
Gordes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gordes, 84220."
- "One of the Plus Beaux Villages de France"
- "In the heart of the Provence!"
- "Les Routes de la Lavande"
- "Gordes - tiny town on a crag"
- "What a beautiful village!"
- "Glorious Gordes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gordes
- Hotels in Gordes
- Transportation in Gordes
- Restaurants in Gordes
- Warnings and Dangers in Gordes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gordes
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gordes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gordes
Photos in GordesSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 78 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hvar Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bassano del Grappa Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Portugal Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Arles Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Éze Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Smeralda Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos