"Another beautiful medieval village St Paul d/Vence" Saint-Paul by rich77
Saint-Paul Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 148 photos
Provence and Cote d'Azur are full of medieval villages...
Saint Paul de Vence is one of the most visited and famous, as Eze, also because artists love this place.
Here you can reach an ancient landscape, expecially if you are lucky and find a Fete Medievale (usually in summer)....
- Pros:Medieval village - I love it
- Cons:Something seems "built" for tourists...
- In a nutshell:Not only artists love it!
Incredible number of art galleries and shopping! Saint Paul is famous for art (Chagalle's buried here) and so lot of... more travel advice
This fountain is one of the most known in France. It was built just in 1850 and it is located in the central square of... more travel advice
rich77's Related Pages
Saint-Paul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saint-Paul de Vence"
- "St-Paul de Vence"
- "Saint Paul de Vence"
- "A cute southern village - Un mignon petit village"
- "Another beautiful medieval village St Paul d/Vence"
- "Paradise for painters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Paul
- Transportation in Saint-Paul
- Restaurants in Saint-Paul
- Shopping in Saint-Paul
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Paul
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Paul
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Saint-Paul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Paul
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "RE: Getting from Venice to Mestre"
- Wrote a Review Art Galleries in Saint-Paul Shopping
- updated a Saint-Paul Travel Page "Another beautiful medieval village St Paul d/Vence"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Another beautiful medieval village St Paul d/Vence"
Photos in Saint-PaulSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 78 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hvar Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bassano del Grappa Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Portugal Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Arles Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Éze Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Smeralda Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos