"- My little world -" rich77's Profile

Champions of the world!!

Fantastic evening in Circo Massimo in Rome!!

Alè Italia Alè!

I know my pages are quite "old", it's because for lot of time I didn't come in VT, i had lot of things to do and for a certain time I didn't have internet at home. Otherwise, I'm also quite lazy so my updates will be quite slow.

Be patient :)

Me, myself and I... :)

Who am I? I'm a 29 years old italian boy always "work in progress". I think that one life is too short and we have to learn and discover more things as possible... I like very much photography and cinema: in particular, I like european movies, expecially dramas and soft comedy.

My favourite movie is the italian Sergio Leone's "Once upon a time in America", but I also like very much movies made by Almodovar, Truffaut, Rohmer. The movie I like the most in the last year is "Me, you and everyone we know".

Also music is a great passion of mine. Some years ago I was a "mtv" listener, I didn't really choose, but everything was good. Now I have my personal genre I love, and it's the alternative rock. So, I listen very much groups like Strokes (my favourite one), Killers, Muse, Coral, Pulp, Jet, Supergrass, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand, but also Depeche Mode, Cure and Coldplay are on my playlist.

I have another passion who is DJ Tiesto. I know, technotrance is not similar to rock but Tiesto is Tiesto and last summer I saw him twice in a week, during summer, the first in Ibiza (ES) and the second one in Jesolo (Italy, near Venice).... and it was fantastic!!!

Books

I also love to read. I don't have so much time to do it, because I like to go out in the evening whener I can.. but I love all Nick Hornby's books, expecially High Fidelity, even if probably my favourite book is Milan Kundera - The Unbearable Lightness of Being :) yes, a classical one :)

Photography is an art I love. Since I have a digital camera, number of my pics is growing up... It isn't easy to do beautiful pics, I know. But with the digital camera I always can see if my photo is good, otherwise I can do it again. I know it's very hard, but I'm trying to become good in photography!

All pics in these pages are made by myself (except where reported) and property of mine. Please don't use them without permission. RICh77®

• Intro Updated Jul 10, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!