"A Journey into the Unknown!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull by Hnewitt
Kingston upon Hull Travel Guide: 340 reviews and 594 photos
6.5 million people pass through Hull every year, not many bother to actually stop and have a look round. Admitidly the town does not look very exciting leaving the Ferry, mainly due to the drab buildings around the Ferry Terminal. However, if you venture into Hull you will see that it is a beautiful city of many contrasts. Go on, stay a while! Alot of changes are currently underway so gone is the image of the Fish Capital of the North.
Thai House Restaurant,51 Princes Avenue, Hull. The Restaurant is owned and run by a local Thai family and the food is... more travel advice
You'll come into Hull in a number of ways, either through the port which has sailings from Rotterdam and Zeebrugger,... more travel advice
Hnewitt's Related Pages
Kingston upon Hull Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "England's European gateway"
- "King's Town upon the River Hull"
- "Hull: Reclaiming the city, reclaiming the sea..."
- "A Journey into the Unknown!"
- "For the third time of visiting"
- "Yet rebirthing, very worthy UK location!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kingston upon Hull
- Hotels in Kingston upon Hull
- Transportation in Kingston upon Hull
- Nightlife in Kingston upon Hull
- Restaurants in Kingston upon Hull
- Shopping in Kingston upon Hull
- Warnings and Dangers in Kingston upon Hull
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kingston upon Hull
- 14 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kingston upon Hull?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kingston upon Hull
Photos in Kingston upon HullSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.