"Knowth" Newgrange by Mandy23
Newgrange Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 73 photos
We visited Knowth in July 2001, but it's not in the location list yet, so I'll add the info's here, since it's close to Newgrange.
The Boyne Valley Cairns of Newgrange and Knowth have been designated World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Tours of Knowth start at the Brú na Bóinne Visitor Centre located near the village of Donore, Co. Meath.
- In a nutshell:Older than the Pyramids of Giza.
Mandy23's Related Pages
Newgrange Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A tomb, older then the Pyramids & Stonehenge"
- "Visiting Ancient Sites"
- "To Go there alone or not, that's no question, ...."
- "A tour of living history"
- "Eszter's Newgrange Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newgrange
- Transportation in Newgrange
- Warnings and Dangers in Newgrange
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newgrange
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Newgrange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newgrange
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 73 reviews, 83 photos, 6 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 30 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Rancho Cucamonga Intro, 34 reviews, 7 photos
- Friedersdorf Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cologne 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Königs Wusterhausen Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos