Delft Favorite Tips by Lalique
Delft Favorites: 42 reviews and 47 photos
Favorite thing: Very cosy and nice district to have a walk, it seemed to me like a small Amsterdam, small houses, petit briges, kleine grachts.... though this rain spoilt everything, doesn't add a lot of comfort to wonder under pouring water without any umbrella whatsoever....
Favorite thing: oohhh, i like skating in the rain... Mooo-mooo.... skating in the rain.... Mooo-mooo
well, pardon my deaf ear, not a good singer though... but I was so amused seeing a few poor wet ones skating under the rain and there was an animation team as well on the stage trying to attracte more skaters.... but pardon me! coming from a country where one can skate in proper weather conditions, well gimme a break!
Favorite thing: At a first glance I thought that I had to rush and save this poor thing from true death and thus become a faithful WWF member.... was overwelmed with the right decision I was about to make.... but then.... miserable feeling... it turned out to be an artificial.... what a picture I would've made saving this stuffed one.... Do I have a flat sense of humor? ;)))
Favorite thing: Delft actually is full of different monuments and small statues.....
I liked this one but what I liked about it unfortunately can't be guessed from the pic... with the magic of a flash the colours became apparent, but while observing it in natural conditions it was really hard to guess what it was, we even made bets on the right guess...
he-he, only now I can see that I won it :))))
Favorite thing: You know I just adore these crooked Dutch houses.... they are so cute! First time I saw them in Amsterdam last spring and just fell in love with them... have a look at the gorgeus profile :))))))
"there was a crooked man and he lived in a crooked house...."
Favorite thing: This one was really hard to leave without attention.... waste free technology, serves different purposes.... but hey, I think Coca-Cola guys should pay some fees to the owner for this very noticable add.....
Lalique's Related Pages
Delft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For your Dutch quaintness fix :-)"
- "Delft from where the "blue" conquered the world."
- "DELFT --A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS"
- "Delving into Delft"
- "Playing tourist on a beautiful sunny but cold day"
- "Delving Through Delft"
- "The Royal Delft"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delft
- Hotels in Delft
- Transportation in Delft
- Nightlife in Delft
- Restaurants in Delft
- Shopping in Delft
- Warnings and Dangers in Delft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delft
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Delft?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delft
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 44 reviews, 43 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Kuskovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Brussels Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toledo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Tampere Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Nieuwe Kerk- 40 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Markt square- 15 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Delft Blue ceramics- 11 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Oude Kerk- 30 Reviews, 75 Photos
- Town Hall- 24 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Prinsenhof- 22 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Oostpoort- 16 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Canals- 13 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Delfland water council house- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Hugo de Groot- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Delft Things to Do