"City on a hill" Enna by Lalique
Enna Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 40 photos
We stopped in Enna heading to Piazza Armerina and I didn't regret a single minute spent there...
Enna is approximately in the very middle of Sicily and is the highest provincial capital in Italy. From history comes the eternal rivalry between the two neighboring cities Enna and Calascibetta, which one is the more central positioned on the island, though i don't have an answer to this :))))
Enna as well is known as the city where the First Slave War erupted, from where it spread across the island and lasted for seven long years....
From the outside the bulding represents mostly Baroque style, however in my opinion there is nothing exceptional in its... more travel advice
The main thoroughfare of the city, near which concentrate majority of "must sees". It starts from Castello di Lombardia... more travel advice
Lalique's Related Pages
Enna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ENNA .....the old Castrogiovanni"
- "City on a hill"
- "Mountain town Enna"
- "schmoozed.... by a cabbie in enna ?"
- "I was not expecting this"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Enna
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Enna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Enna
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 44 reviews, 43 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Kuskovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Brussels Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toledo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Tampere Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (63)
Latest Enna hotel reviews
- Hotel Sicilia
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013