"Off the beaten track..." Barr by Lalique
Barr Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 28 photos
The whole town might be considered as off the beaten place, but as off the beaten place it is worth your visit!
We had a couple of hours to wander thru it, we didn't have any map or any precise route and that was what made it more wonderful....
All our walks along the mase of narrow street I would've called - Alice in wonderland....
Through some of the streets a wanderer can notice wine hills..... Now I woder, if ther is a winery on the town???? more travel advice
Just have a walk thru this dolly town, small wood decorated houses colored in fresh pastel shades, narrow streets, cosy... more travel advice
Lalique's Related Pages
Barr Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barr on the Wine Route in Alsace"
- "Wine barr"
- "Off the beaten track..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barr
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Barr?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barr
Photos in BarrSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 44 reviews, 43 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Velikiy Novgorod Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Kuskovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Brussels Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toledo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Tampere Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos