"Skydive City" Zephyrhills by Valentina777
Zephyrhills Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 64 photos
The first 5 sec. were terrifying, than I said to myself, I have nothing to lose since I already jumped :) What the heck! And I LOVED it! I felt free, really FREE. It is amazing how your mind can be far out from all of it, only you and the sky. I think it feels like heaven. My first words after landing were "I need to learn how to walk". I would do it again in a heartbeat!
In My opinion. " The best way to free yourself is to scare yourself as much as you could until you no longer feared anything." That's way I did all those crazy things.
"Skydive City has a food concession operating on the dropzone so that you can stay full and not have to leave for town!... more travel advice
Tent camping is free at Skydive City, anyone is welcome to pull in and set up. A great contact for a place to stay in... more travel advice
Valentina777's Related Pages
Zephyrhills Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "retirement city.... Zephyrhills"
- "Skydive City"
- "What is there to do in Z-Hills?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zephyrhills
- Hotels in Zephyrhills
- Transportation in Zephyrhills
- Restaurants in Zephyrhills
- Warnings and Dangers in Zephyrhills
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zephyrhills
- 8 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zephyrhills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zephyrhills
Photos in ZephyrhillsSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Russia Intro, 19 reviews, 176 photos, 11 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 27 reviews, 165 photos, 14 travelogues
- Noril'sk Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 5 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zephyrhills Intro, 8 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novosibirsk Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Kissimmee Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue