"wadekorzan's new Germany Page" Germany by wadekorzan

Germany Travel Guide: 57,044 reviews and 167,847 photos

There is so much to see in Germany

How can one begin, when there is so much to see? Slowly, I will be building my pages on Germany--from the big cities to the small towns and villages. Doing Germany justice would take a lifetime and more.

I was fortunate to spend 5 years living in Germany. The first time I spent a year as an exchange student in Koblenz (see my Koblenz page, a beautiful city along the Rhine!). I returned to Germany thereafter and lived in the very southeast on the shores of Lake Chiemsee for almost 2 years, and then I moved to Berlin for almost 2 years. In Berlin, I lived in both the eastern and western parts--after the fall of the wall.

Now, with my work, I find myself in Germany for every month--so constantly get to see and enjoy all that it has to offer.

Until now, I have built just my koblenz page and a few other small ones...lots more to come slowly but surely.

The picture (which came out fuzzy) is of 1 of my favorite places in Germany, it is called Rothenburg ob der Tauber, and is located south of Frankfurt.

• Last visit to Germany: Oct 2002
  • Intro Updated Aug 29, 2007

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 2:07 PM

A powerful beginning to a mammoth task - a comprehensive German page.

wadekorzan Used To Live Here!

wadekorzan

“Do it while you can!”

Badges & Stats in Germany

Have you been to Germany?

Latest Activity in Germany