"Welcome to wadekorzan's HomePage" wadekorzan's Profile
I've lived and travelled in many places, but North Monterey County, California will always be my "home"...it is where I grew up and it has a special place in my heart...
The year I spent in Koblenz, Germany as an exchange student changed my life forever. Not only did I learn another culture and another language, but I learned that what seems impossible is not necessarily so.
I learned that my dreams could actually become reality...so, I say, never stop pursuing your dreams.
Since that year, I have lived in Hawaii, Bavaria, Berlin, Los Angeles, Argentina, and now in Austria. In a way, I feel the world is my home. I am always homesick for somewhere!
In December 2000, I left everything behind and moved to Argentina. Me, a gringo! Now this became my adopted home..for how long I do not know...but in the meantime I have learned that Argentiniens can be so warm, so giving, and so accepting. Thank goodness for my new Argentine family!
In November 2005, I relocated to Vienna, Austria, where I am currently living. I still have a place in Argentina, and will always go there, at least once a year. Vienna is great, though I don't think it is where I am going to end up for good, so who knows what might be next!
I still travel tons because I cannot stop. For me, travel is like oxygen. My most recent PERSONAL (and a few work) trips have been (or will be):
July 2010: Mykonos, Greece
January/February 2010: Buenos Aires, Panama, Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire
December 2009: Los Angeles and Las Vegas
October 2009: Amalfi Coast, Italy
June, 2009: Norway, and Spitzbergen
August 2008: Ireland
December 2007: California
November 2007: Mallorca, Spain
October 2007: Istanbul, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary
September 2007: Vukovar (Croatia), Vidin (Bulgaria) and Belgrade/Novi Sad (Serbia)
August 2007: Liguria (Italy) and Monaco
July 2007: Mykonos, Greece and also Bucharest, Romania (work) and Amsterdam, Netherlands (work)
June 2007: Sofia and Nessebar, Bulgaria, Istanbul, Turkey
May 2007: Thessaloniki, Greece
February 2007: California!
January 2007: Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, Maldives, and California
November 2006: Krakow, Poland
October, 2006: USA!!! California!!!
May 2006: Istanbul, Turkey
June 2005: Mont. St. Michel, Normandy, France
February/March 2005: Japan, Thailand, India, Nepal
May 2004: Stockholm, Sweden
January and February 2004: Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize, Cozumel, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John, Dominica, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and Barbados.
September/October 2003: Prague, Bavaria, Luxembourg, Alsace, Switzerland, Monaco, Liguria, Venice, Slovenia and Budapest.
August 2003: Cyprus
December 2002 - January 2003: Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, Las Vegas, California, and Hawaii.
June 2002: China, Mongolia, and Russia (2nd time!!!)
December 2001 - January 2002: Easter Island, Tahiti
March 2001: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Seychelles
July 2000: China, Mongolia, and Russia
March 2000: Australia and New Zealand
November 1998: Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Brazil
January 1997: Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Bali
And before that...I don´t remember exactly!!!
I have not had time to do pages on my last trips, but if you have any questions, do write to me!
I travel so much that I don't have time to always put in tips about all the places I go...but some of my other favorites are the following:
3. Easter Island
4. Buenos Aires
Well, I'm always packing for some trip...so........
I´d better get packing...until next time, my motto is, DO IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 651 Reviews
- 789 Photos
- 42 Countries
- 54 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- updated a Barca d'Alva Travel Page "The last stop before the Spanish border"
- wadekorzan and Malinduli are now friends.
- Commented on lucygwt's profile page
- Wrote a Review An absolutely wonderful place to... in Istanbul Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "An absolutely wonderful place to stay"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to wadekorzan's HomePage"
- Posted in Travel Austria Forum "Cesky Krumlov, yes yes yes!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 105 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 75 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Koblenz Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mykonos Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos
- Chile Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swaziland Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sint Maarten Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos