"Jump off to Ilocos Norte" Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City by D._Pepper
Laoag City Travel Guide: 173 reviews and 584 photos
G.I. is "Genuine Ilocano", the native of Ilocos Norte or Sur. They are known to be hardworking and thrifty people, evidence of which is easily seen in how they keep their province humming with activity.
This is a burnay or jar maker. Preparing the clay for the potter's wheel.
- Pros:Far enough from Manila to feel like a major trip.
- Cons:Too far to drive, so flying is better. Maybe.
Have you ever been inside a lighthouse? The Cape Bojedor Lighthouse should be easy to climb up to, even for the not so... more travel advice
Whether you're a beach bum or a golfer, Fort Ilocandia is the best base for touring the Ilocos provinces - Norte (North)... more travel advice
D._Pepper's Related Pages
Laoag City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag City"
- "Jump off to Ilocos Norte"
- "LAOAG-Gateway to the North"
- "A place you wouldn't want to leave ..."
- "Ilocos Norte"
- "Ciudad ti Lawag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag City
- Hotels in Laoag City
- Transportation in Laoag City
- Nightlife in Laoag City
- Restaurants in Laoag City
- Shopping in Laoag City
- Warnings and Dangers in Laoag City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laoag City
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Laoag City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag City
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Pampanga Intro, 1 review, 2 photos