"Beautiful Czech Republic" Czech Republic by D._Pepper
Czech Republic Travel Guide: 17,123 reviews and 40,389 photos
The Czech Republic is a land blessed with beauty. It has beautiful cities and beautiful people! I have not seen any place packed with as many architectural beauties as Prague or Karlovy Vary. Nor have I seen as many beautiful people per square mile as I saw in Prague! Is it the food? Is it the climate? Whatever it is, that double whammy makes the Czech Republic a truly interesting place to visit!
The photo is of the Prague skyline, taken from an old churchyard on a hill near the presidential palace. I will add a travelogue and more photos as time permits. Please bear with me.
D._Pepper's Related Pages
Czech Republic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Czechia - great architecture & landscapes"
- "CZECH REPUBLIC"
- "The Czech Republic"
- "Following the UNESCO World Heritage sites"
- "Czech Republic: Finding Beers & Hockey Players"
- "Paul2001's Czech Republic page"
- "Adventures in Czechia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Czech Republic
- Hotels in Czech Republic
- Transportation in Czech Republic
- Nightlife in Czech Republic
- Restaurants in Czech Republic
- Shopping in Czech Republic
- Warnings and Dangers in Czech Republic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Czech Republic
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Czech Republic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Czech Republic
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Pampanga Intro, 1 review, 2 photos