"Capital City of the Philippines" Top 5 Page for this destination Manila by D._Pepper

Manila Travel Guide: 2,062 reviews and 5,064 photos

Manila is underrated as a tourist destination. It has fun places to go to. And plenty of history and art also.

This is a picture of Intramuros at night.

• Intro Updated Jun 13, 2003

• ets's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Great pictures and tips. Well done, cabalen!

• kuuan's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2007 at 12:24 PM

It only has been a few days but from my first impressions in the Philippines I VERY much agree with what you say. Somewhere around here I read even the most dedicated bachelor may change his mind here, I have the feeling it also could happen to me.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 7:25 PM

great tips, can't wait till my visit in March

• DJ_Rolo's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 11:09 PM

Hey, Great pages, i remember when i went to Intramuros last year, i caught a beautiful wedding at the church, it was amazing... hopefully ill get back there soon

• scorp069's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2005 at 12:43 PM

As a Fil-AM, I totally agree with you! There really is a difference between Filipinas from the U.S. as opposed to the Phils.

• angelin's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2005 at 4:36 PM

Sorry Dante, I still really can't appreciate catholic priest here in Manila, if they work like Mother Theresa, I can say they are the best samaritans. But Nice Photo for the catholic priests.

• anne_vdns's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 11:54 PM

I love your Manila page. Are you into photography professionaly?

• terps94's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2005 at 5:54 AM

kamusta..great page it makes me miss my hometown even more..gonna have to make a trip home..salamat...

• Mobleydcat's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 12:45 PM

Very nice photo of the calesa ... I remember when I was young, my Mom would take me to a calesa ride, that was really fun, I hope to see my homeland again ...

• ahoerner's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2004 at 6:23 AM

definitely I will be back to your pages soon! Next stop: Philippines...bye, Alex

D._Pepper Lives Here!