"Snapshots" D._Pepper's Profile
The Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom, and the weather was cold and sunny. A perfect spring day in Himeji!
Cheers to all VTers on the road this season!
I've been away from VT too long. I have a ton of new pics, and a horde of tips that I plan to post soon. Here is a sample - a shot I took at the Omni Aviation Complex at Clark Field in Pampanga, Philippines. Check out my Pampanga Tips for more on the Balloon Festival.
Three days were way too short for my Boracay trip early this month. I started putting up my Boracay pages, but I'm having a hard time choosing the pics to go with the things I want to say about the place. It's best experienced in person, and not just virtually. Go!
This is a sunset showing Willy's Rock - a Boracay landmark.
I love sunsets. Nothing quite captures the mood of the end of day than a beautiful sunset - amber, gold, fiery orange. One of my favorite sunsets can be had for free, right here, in Manila.
When I was a kid, I was told that Taal Volcano is the world's smallest active volcano. I'm not sure how true this is. It looks big to me from the lake shore. But a beautiful sight to behold just the same. I'll be putting up a Talisay, Batangas page soon. With more info about the volcano and trekking to its crater.
Manila has been raving about Antonio's - a new restaurant in Tagaytay with a reservation list at least a month long. Magic opened the doors briefly for me and Syllybabe to try the place. More detail to follow... In the meantime, here's an appetizer - voila! Opening time - it's 5:30 pm!
A fine companion to the tender rib eye churrasco that we tried - from Oz, no less!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 142 Reviews
- 188 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- D._Pepper and mariwitch are now friends.
- Commented on ATLC's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Snapshots"
updated their Profile Page "Snapshots"
- created a Province of Pampanga Travel Page "Land of My Ancestors and my Cabalens."
- Wrote a Review Walk Inside a Hot Air Balloon! in Province of Pampanga Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Manila Forum "Re: Re: Question for the..."
PhotosSee All Photos (188)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Pampanga Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos