"Very romantic..." White Rock by Minka007

White Rock Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 75 photos

WHITE ROCK

With a population of 19,735, White Rock is located in the southwest corner of the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada, forty-five kilometers from Vancouver and is flanked on the south by the Canada/US border and Blaine, Washington. It is a seaside community clustered around an eight kilometer sandy beach and the warm shallow waters of Semiahmoo Bay. It is famous for its 1,500 ft. long pier, its 2.5km long beach promenade, and of course the large white rock.

Long beach promenade

You can walk along the beach and stop by at little shops and cafes.
It remined me the Crimea and maybe even California...a lot of tourists as well as local people.
The water in the ocean was clear and warm...I've dipped myself down twice :)

Romantic trip

I've always dreamt to go somewhere with my boyfriend where we can walk, talk and enjoy the beach, I think it's a great place to relax and go out to have ice-cream or nice lunch, in the evening one can go out to party or again to tak a walk.
We've been there for a fewhours, Rob's friend Bill gave us a tour but we are certainly coming back to stay there longer.

• In a nutshell:I'd like to come back...beautiful little town
  • Last visit to White Rock: Jun 2006
  • Intro Written Sep 1, 2006

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2008 at 12:25 AM

Hi, Olga! It's a nice quiet destination, I see! Thanx or sharing! Take care!

Minka007

“Always have a dream... and if your ship doesnt come in, swim out to it!”

Badges & Stats in White Rock

Have you been to White Rock?

Latest Activity in White Rock