"Veere, a lovely village!" Veere by Monique_T
Veere Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 205 photos
This is just a lovely village. Not very big but great to have a walk around, drink a coffe and enjoy it's beauty.
- Pros:lovely village at the water with nice little shops and restaurants.
- Cons:too small (but is that really bad?)
- In a nutshell:Veere, a must see place when you are in Zeeland.
We had never been to Veere before but we had heard it is a lovely place. And it sure is. It is not very big, you can't... more travel advice
Monique_T's Related Pages
Veere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Another daytrip to the Netherlands"
- "Veere just before the tourist season"
- "Itsy pitsy teenie weenie... beautiful little town!"
- "Zeeland, where water en earth are in constant war"
- "Veere, a lovely village!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Veere
- Hotels in Veere
- Transportation in Veere
- Nightlife in Veere
- Restaurants in Veere
- Shopping in Veere
- Warnings and Dangers in Veere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Veere
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Veere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Veere
Photos in VeereSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alanya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Boston Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marmaris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Veere hotel reviews
- Auberge De Campveerse Toren
- 1 Review & Opinion