"THE LIGHT AND THE BREEZE, SPECIAL" Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola by zumodemango

Fuengirola Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 452 photos

Wonderful place!

The thing i most like is the food, but of course the light and teh breeze! the combination is perfect! eating in a chiringuito last Friday, the waiter said: we have boquerones, espetos, pimientos....i didn't understand very well (because of the Andalucian accent)only segundo plato(second dish) but i asked eva what is Espetos and you have Espetos in the picture, sardines made at the way you see in the picture! beautiful, isn't it?

Family from Malaga

My grandparents(my father's parents) from Malaga in their weeding. Antonio from Antequera and Reyes from Malaga.

My grandfather and grandmother with (from right to left) Mari Reyes, Mailo, Antonio and Inma(whith my grandmother).
The rest of brothers and sisters are:
my dad Pepe, Juan Carlos, Frabi, Mambo, Macarena and Chiqui.
Big family, like many families from that time in Spain. Now the average of sons is 1,3.

• Pros:weather, beach, food and wine
  • Cons:difficult to find con's
  • In a nutshell:perfect place to relax!
  • Last visit to Fuengirola: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 20, 2004

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2006 at 3:44 AM

Hello Eva: Thanks for stopping by my Antwerp page. Great Fuengirola page. We we went there twice on our last trip there.Actually we just got home a week ago from visiting your beautiful country. I too love the churros.

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 7:30 AM

¡Bonita página! A Fuengirola voy este fin de semana, así que ya ampliaré la mía tambien. Saludos desde Sevilla!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 9:03 AM

I liked Fuengirola a lot although I spent only a few hours there... Porra Antequerana soinds delicious :-)

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2005 at 8:43 AM

What a great travel destination! I would love to spend some time here strolling, dining, and relaxing.

• mario_spring_83's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2005 at 5:51 AM

Very beautiful page and helpful tips! Going to fuengirola on tuesday:) Besos desde italia!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2005 at 10:45 PM

a lovely page, including also some nice & tempting dishes ! Andalusian Gazpacho looks really great and brings back nice memories of the time, when I was working on cruiseships. There they also had a perfect one !

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 7:40 PM

Wonderful page here !! Your local customs are making me hungry :-)))

• Jan 22, 2005 at 4:58 PM

Probare espetos. Buena foto.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2004 at 1:25 AM

A gr8 beach with lots of yummy food around. This sounds like my kind of place. Now is there a winemaking region within easy reach just to make it perfect?

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 2:47 PM

Beautiful blue sky in all your photos! And yum - churros!!!!

zumodemango

“kilometraje arido”

Badges & Stats in Fuengirola

Have you been to Fuengirola?

Latest Activity in Fuengirola