"Delhi tastes wonderful!" Delhi by zumodemango
Delhi Travel Guide: 1,722 reviews and 4,288 photos
One of my dreams have always been gone to India. Although my trip was mainly a trekking in the Himalayas, I had the great opportunity visiting Delhi for 2 days. I remember lots of sensations like the heat and wet weather, the smell is a mixture of incense and flowers and food. The colorful saris and the temples. All these sensations are with me forever!
July 3rd, 04
visiting Delhi again, it was so exciting. Everytime you go back to the same place is different maybe cause the place it's different or maybe cause you have change. I think i see Delhi with another eyes but the same illusion!!!
We have the honour to go to Mango Festival with Ratzs, mangos for all India and we saw all the delicious dishes mede with mangos. i was tired after , very tired after the flight plus the heat and wet weather but it was great, well it was more than great, it was very very very special.
In the picture, outside the Stadium i was amazed with the colors and movement of this dancer, the music...
One of the things in general i like most is markets, but this picture makes me feel again in Delhi. I love the different browns and the cereal mixed. The weight and i remember the face of the woman perfectly.
What do i feel when i am in Delhi? i feel like i am in the center of the world. India is like ivy, the richest and multiform culture is in you. Music, different smells, incense, the different temples..., and Delhi is the root of the ivy!
There will always be a future time....to feel the root of the ivy!
It's an experience to take a train in India, once you understand how it works! more travel advice
One of the cheapest companies flying to India (Delhi and Mumbai) from Spain is Royal Jordanian. The flight is like 5... more travel advice
zumodemango's Related Pages
Delhi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Delhi"
- "Capital city of India Delle"
- "Like the cats, this city had seven lives"
- "Shahjahanabad, as old as its history ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delhi
- Hotels in Delhi
- Transportation in Delhi
- Nightlife in Delhi
- Restaurants in Delhi
- Shopping in Delhi
- Warnings and Dangers in Delhi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delhi
- 18 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 79 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Delhi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delhi
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 47 reviews, 103 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 30 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 37 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 29 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Petra Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Extremadura Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues