"Delhi tastes wonderful!" Delhi by zumodemango

Delhi Travel Guide: 1,724 reviews and 4,289 photos

my dream

One of my dreams have always been gone to India. Although my trip was mainly a trekking in the Himalayas, I had the great opportunity visiting Delhi for 2 days. I remember lots of sensations like the heat and wet weather, the smell is a mixture of incense and flowers and food. The colorful saris and the temples. All these sensations are with me forever!

July 3rd, 04
visiting Delhi again, it was so exciting. Everytime you go back to the same place is different maybe cause the place it's different or maybe cause you have change. I think i see Delhi with another eyes but the same illusion!!!

spectacular

We have the honour to go to Mango Festival with Ratzs, mangos for all India and we saw all the delicious dishes mede with mangos. i was tired after , very tired after the flight plus the heat and wet weather but it was great, well it was more than great, it was very very very special.
In the picture, outside the Stadium i was amazed with the colors and movement of this dancer, the music...

great sultanas and ivy

One of the things in general i like most is markets, but this picture makes me feel again in Delhi. I love the different browns and the cereal mixed. The weight and i remember the face of the woman perfectly.

What do i feel when i am in Delhi? i feel like i am in the center of the world. India is like ivy, the richest and multiform culture is in you. Music, different smells, incense, the different temples..., and Delhi is the root of the ivy!
There will always be a future time....to feel the root of the ivy!

• Last visit to Delhi: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 1, 2004

• illumina's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM

You have some beautiful photos!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2009 at 5:59 AM

Ir a Delhi y que te organicen un Festival del Mango es todo un honor , que no nos lo hacen a todos

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Heading to Delhi in October, Eva. GREAT pages, looks like you had a fantastic time. Did you enjoy Old Delhi? Chandni chowk shopping area/street?

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 11:30 AM

Hi Eva, im a curry lover and this is the place i would love to visit just to sample the food, i bet it was Mmmmmmmmmmm delicious

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2006 at 8:47 AM

Great tips and travelogues, Eva ... you have covered this crazy city better than a local :)

• Nov 28, 2005 at 8:04 AM

Nie page. Good tip on Birla Temple - very very interesting inside shame you cant take photos.

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2005 at 7:20 AM

Great tips,photo's, and travelogues Eva! Happy travels, Blu

• hivaoa1's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2005 at 4:50 AM

i love your india pages, i went to India in 2001 and i find the food delicious.. ahha i am vegetarian, so it was a paradise for me:D

• schlumpf's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 5:48 AM

Deamn! I didn't realize you were here in Juli!! I was here on the 4th Aug! so close and in the same place...cool! Amazaing pic, btw!!!!

• Jan 10, 2005 at 12:17 AM

a magnificent page dear eva, india is my dream one day, and your pages inspire me even more!

zumodemango