"Saint Augustine and the Beach" Saint Augustine Beach by Maples01
Saint Augustine Beach Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 122 photos
Visited the area to see my parents who were on vacation here. Area is very nice. Be sure to visit the historic area and all the neat shops there. Your best bet is to just park at the visitor center and walk all around the area. It is the best way to view all the old buildings.
The sunrise over the ocean. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen. more travel advice
Maples01's Related Pages
Saint Augustine Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Augustine Beach in January"
- "anastasia island"
- "Sun and Sand"
- "Saint Augustine and the Beach"
- "Sand dunes and boardwalks"
- "St. Augustine, Flordia"
- ""Beat the Winter Blues Tour""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Augustine Beach
- Hotels in Saint Augustine Beach
- Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach
- Shopping in Saint Augustine Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Augustine Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Augustine Beach
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint Augustine Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Augustine Beach
Photos in Saint Augustine BeachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Dominican Republic Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Virginia Beach Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Ogunquit Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Key West Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Orlando 1 review, 5 photos
- Saint Pete Beach Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Rochester Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.