"MIRAMAR, my second home" Miramar by cadiana88
Miramar Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 25 photos
Miramar is my second home, I use to go there from I was a baby. My family has a house there, and we go every summer to enjoy the tranquility, the beaches and the sea, and to ride bicycles everyday. 50 kilometers north from Miramar is Mar del Plata, tourist city number one during our Summer. Miramar is located 450 kilometers southern of Buenos Aires city.
My kids enjoying the beach
These are our argentine special beach facilities. We call it "Balnearios"
- Pros:Deep Forest in front to the sea, tranquility, vacations in family, bike riding
- Cons:Some insecurity last years
- In a nutshell:Children's City
Probably it's not the best Miramar's feature, but you can try to catch something. Good luck, you'll need... more travel advice
To travel around Miramar, you only need a bike. Miramar is one of the cities in the world with more bikes by inhabitant.... more travel advice
cadiana88's Related Pages
Miramar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MIRAMAR, my second home"
- "Miramar the ctiy of children"
- "Miramar: another nice city on the Atlantic"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Miramar
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Miramar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miramar
Photos in MiramarSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 11 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salt Lake City Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Tucson Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Agnone Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue