"An argentine Traveller" cadiana88's Profile

Agnone, my beloved roots

Agnone, Italy, the town of my grandparents DIANA and LA CIVITA.

I chose this place to head my home page because I'm very interested in my origins, and about the life of the people that gave me their blood, heritage, traditions and stories.
My grandparents, from my father branch, came from Agnone, Italy, a small town over a hill, in Molise region.
From my mother branch, I have ancestors from Andalucia and Galicia in Spain, and Toscana in Italy, and from Salta province, here in Argentina.

Enjoy my pictures and tips!

My trips abroad:

1980: Brazil
1984: Brazil and Paraguay
1987: Brazil
1994: Uruguay (twice) and Cuba
1996/7: Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Vatican City)
1998: St Maarten (France and Netherlands), Dominican Republic and Brazil
1999: Europe (England, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy and Vatican City)
2000: Brazil and USA (New York and Atlanta)
2001: Europe (England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg)
2002: Brazil
2003: Spain, Uruguay and Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
2004: Spain
2005: Bolivia, USA (Tucson, Orlando and New York), Brazil and Paraguay ( Cataratas del Iguazú)
2006: USA (twice) and Chile
2007: Spain (Barcelona )
2008: USA (Salt Lake City and Chicago)
2009: USA (Rochester MN)
2010: Brazil (Foz do Iguacu), USA (San Francisco CA and Orlando FL)
2013: Bolivia (Villazón)

And I can't forget my 2007 local trip: Ushuaia, the end of the World, visit the page I'm building about Ushuaia (http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/296fa/176aa6/)

The seven colors' hill

Superb landscape in Purmamarca, Jujuy province, close to our northern border (with the republic of Bolivia). Purmamarca is a very small town located into the famous "Quebrada de Humahuaca", widely known for its "Seven colors' hill" that you can see behind my in the picture.

Rio, marvelous city!

Why don't visit this marvelous city? Enjoy the beach, the football and the Samba! And the garotas too! (because I can't!!) Copacabana is a must! It's not so dangerous like you can imagine. Be careful and enjoy it.

Enjoying Spanish beaches!

Enjoying Illetes beach, close to Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Beer, warm sea and sun, what more can you wish? Yes, women, topless....but I'm not single...

Plaza Independencia, Mendoza, Argentina

Mendoza is one of the best cities to live in Argentina. Very clean and peaceful place, it's located only some kilometers from Los Andes, it's a real oasis in the middle of the desert, it was built mainly by italian emigrants and there you can find our best wines, now mainly in european hands.

The sun of the Mediterranean sea

Parc Guell, in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
I visited the city three times, I'm a lucky man.

Best of Argentine's northwest

Wild and amazing Salta's landscapes. Close to Cafayate, going to the north. The closest small town in the way is called "Alemania" (like Germany or Deutschland but in spanish), with four houses, the former train station, an old bridge over a river and the nature....

PIMA Air & Space Museum

Great airplanes museum in Tucson, Arizona. Visit on winter....on summer it was incredibly hot...I've seen a Mexican man leaving the visit due to the temperature...

• Intro Updated Jan 22, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
cadiana88's Profile Photo

cadiana88

“That which does not kill me, makes me stronger”

Real Name