"An argentine Traveller" cadiana88's Profile
Agnone, Italy, the town of my grandparents DIANA and LA CIVITA.
I chose this place to head my home page because I'm very interested in my origins, and about the life of the people that gave me their blood, heritage, traditions and stories.
My grandparents, from my father branch, came from Agnone, Italy, a small town over a hill, in Molise region.
From my mother branch, I have ancestors from Andalucia and Galicia in Spain, and Toscana in Italy, and from Salta province, here in Argentina.
Enjoy my pictures and tips!
My trips abroad:
1984: Brazil and Paraguay
1994: Uruguay (twice) and Cuba
1996/7: Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Vatican City)
1998: St Maarten (France and Netherlands), Dominican Republic and Brazil
1999: Europe (England, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy and Vatican City)
2000: Brazil and USA (New York and Atlanta)
2001: Europe (England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg)
2003: Spain, Uruguay and Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
2005: Bolivia, USA (Tucson, Orlando and New York), Brazil and Paraguay ( Cataratas del Iguazú)
2006: USA (twice) and Chile
2007: Spain (Barcelona )
2008: USA (Salt Lake City and Chicago)
2009: USA (Rochester MN)
2010: Brazil (Foz do Iguacu), USA (San Francisco CA and Orlando FL)
2013: Bolivia (Villazón)
And I can't forget my 2007 local trip: Ushuaia, the end of the World, visit the page I'm building about Ushuaia (http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/296fa/176aa6/)
Superb landscape in Purmamarca, Jujuy province, close to our northern border (with the republic of Bolivia). Purmamarca is a very small town located into the famous "Quebrada de Humahuaca", widely known for its "Seven colors' hill" that you can see behind my in the picture.
Why don't visit this marvelous city? Enjoy the beach, the football and the Samba! And the garotas too! (because I can't!!) Copacabana is a must! It's not so dangerous like you can imagine. Be careful and enjoy it.
Enjoying Illetes beach, close to Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Beer, warm sea and sun, what more can you wish? Yes, women, topless....but I'm not single...
Mendoza is one of the best cities to live in Argentina. Very clean and peaceful place, it's located only some kilometers from Los Andes, it's a real oasis in the middle of the desert, it was built mainly by italian emigrants and there you can find our best wines, now mainly in european hands.
Parc Guell, in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
I visited the city three times, I'm a lucky man.
Wild and amazing Salta's landscapes. Close to Cafayate, going to the north. The closest small town in the way is called "Alemania" (like Germany or Deutschland but in spanish), with four houses, the former train station, an old bridge over a river and the nature....
Great airplanes museum in Tucson, Arizona. Visit on winter....on summer it was incredibly hot...I've seen a Mexican man leaving the visit due to the temperature...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 178 Reviews
- 591 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 39 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Location of Hotel"
- Commented on GentleSpirit's profile page
- cadiana88 and rudysmom626 are now friends.
- updated a Provincia de Jujuy Travelogue "Ledesma, Jujuy - SUGAR LAND"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ledesma, Jujuy - SUGAR LAND"
- Wrote a Review North of Humahuaca town in Provincia de Jujuy Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "An argentine Traveller"
- Uploaded a Video to Provincia de Jujuy
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 11 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salt Lake City Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Tucson Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Agnone Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos