"An argentine Traveller" cadiana88's Profile
Agnone, Italy, the town of my grandparents DIANA and LA CIVITA.
I chose this place to head my home page because I'm very interested in my origins, and about the life of the people that gave me their blood, heritage, traditions and stories.
My grandparents, from my father branch, came from Agnone, Italy, a small town over a hill, in Molise region.
From my mother branch, I have ancestors from Andalucia and Galicia in Spain, and Toscana in Italy, and from Salta province, here in Argentina.
Enjoy my pictures and tips!
My trips abroad:
1984: Brazil and Paraguay
1994: Uruguay (twice) and Cuba
1996/7: Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Vatican City)
1998: St Maarten (France and Netherlands), Dominican Republic and Brazil
1999: Europe (England, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy and Vatican City)
2000: Brazil and USA (New York and Atlanta)
2001: Europe (England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg)
2003: Spain, Uruguay and Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
2005: Bolivia, USA (Tucson, Orlando and New York), Brazil and Paraguay ( Cataratas del Iguazú)
2006: USA (twice) and Chile
2007: Spain (Barcelona )
2008: USA (Salt Lake City and Chicago)
2009: USA (Rochester MN)
2010: Brazil (Foz do Iguacu), USA (San Francisco CA and Orlando FL)
2013: Bolivia (Villazón)
And I can't forget my 2007 local trip: Ushuaia, the end of the World, visit the page I'm building about Ushuaia (http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/296fa/176aa6/)
Superb landscape in Purmamarca, Jujuy province, close to our northern border (with the republic of Bolivia). Purmamarca is a very small town located into the famous "Quebrada de Humahuaca", widely known for its "Seven colors' hill" that you can see behind my in the picture.
Why don't visit this marvelous city? Enjoy the beach, the football and the Samba! And the garotas too! (because I can't!!) Copacabana is a must! It's not so dangerous like you can imagine. Be careful and enjoy it.
Enjoying Illetes beach, close to Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Beer, warm sea and sun, what more can you wish? Yes, women, topless....but I'm not single...
Mendoza is one of the best cities to live in Argentina. Very clean and peaceful place, it's located only some kilometers from Los Andes, it's a real oasis in the middle of the desert, it was built mainly by italian emigrants and there you can find our best wines, now mainly in european hands.
Parc Guell, in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
I visited the city three times, I'm a lucky man.
Wild and amazing Salta's landscapes. Close to Cafayate, going to the north. The closest small town in the way is called "Alemania" (like Germany or Deutschland but in spanish), with four houses, the former train station, an old bridge over a river and the nature....
Great airplanes museum in Tucson, Arizona. Visit on winter....on summer it was incredibly hot...I've seen a Mexican man leaving the visit due to the temperature...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 178 Reviews
- 591 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 39 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Posted in Travel Buenos Aires Forum "Re: Transfer from AEP to EZE"
- Commented on cadiana88's profile page
- cadiana88 and Chickytrick are now friends.
- updated a Provincia de Jujuy Travelogue "Ledesma, Jujuy - SUGAR LAND"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ledesma, Jujuy - SUGAR LAND"
- Wrote a Review North of Humahuaca town in Provincia de Jujuy Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "An argentine Traveller"
- Uploaded a Video to Provincia de Jujuy
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 11 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salt Lake City Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Tucson Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Agnone Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue