"Szilvasvarad" Szilvasvarad by Patje
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
Szilvásvárad lies 25 kilometers North of Eger, on the Western part of the Bükk Mountains in Hungary. It’s height above sea-level is 345 meters. This little mountain-village - which has very long past - is situated in wonderful surroundings and offers to visitors a lot of kind of accommodation. It is a well-known international holiday resort perfect for relaxing european vacation.
The Bükk National Park (in Hungarian: Bükki Nemzeti Park) is a national park in the Bükk Mountains of Northern Hungary. It was founded in 1976 as the third national park of the country. It contains 431.3 km² (of which 37.74 km² is under increased protection). It is the largest national park of the country with mountains and forests, situated in the Northern mountains, between Szilvásvárad and Lillafüred. The most important sighs include the various karst formations of the limestone mountains: caves that used to be inhabited by pre-historic men, swallow-holes, ravines.
Patje's Related Pages
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Horse-riding and hiking"
- "Szilvasvarad - a fairy tale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szilvasvarad
- Hotels in Szilvasvarad
- Transportation in Szilvasvarad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szilvasvarad
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Szilvasvarad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szilvasvarad
Photos in SzilvasvaradSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Trenta Intro, 12 reviews, 65 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mizpe Ramon Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kortrijk Intro, 50 photos, 9 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 42 photos, 7 travelogues
- Solda Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Solcava Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gorjuse Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stara Fuzina Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues