"Imst" Imst by Patje
Imst Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 91 photos
The area with its beautiful valleys Pitztal and Oetztal ranges from 830 to 2,000 m.
The chief city Imst has got much to offer from a cultural point of view: theatres, classical concerts and modern festivals take place beside traditional events like farmers’ markets and ceremonials organised when the cattle returns from mountain pastures.
The Gurgltal valley in this holiday area stands for intact nature, like you can experience along the popular “Adlerweg” past swooshing mountain rivers, majestic mountains and satisfied cows. However, this also means lots of action for those who dare to draw nearer to the “Alpine Coaster”. The longest alpine rollercoaster is located in the Tiroler Oberland and beside the “Knappenwelt Gurgltal” it is one of the most popular destinations in summer. And in winter months? You can look forward to an intense slope adventure in a winter wonderland…
Patje's Related Pages
Imst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Imst - nice and reasonable - summer and winter"
- "Imst - Good place for a stop"
- "Peaceful mountain land"
- "Wombat & Friends in Imst, Tirol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imst
- Hotels in Imst
- Restaurants in Imst
- Warnings and Dangers in Imst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Imst
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Imst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imst
Photos in ImstSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Trenta Intro, 12 reviews, 65 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mizpe Ramon Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kortrijk Intro, 50 photos, 9 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 42 photos, 7 travelogues
- Solda Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Solcava Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gorjuse Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues