"Kozjak Waterfalls" Obcina Kobarid by Patje
Obcina Kobarid Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 46 photos
The Kozjak stream, a left tributary of the Soèa River, springs from several catchment areas high under Mt. Krnèica (2,142 m), runs through many chutes, and drops over six waterfalls, of which only the last two are accessible to visitors.
At the mouth of the lower chute of the Kozjak stream, Slovenia's most picturesque waterfall was created: Veliki Kozjak. Almost 250 meters lower, the water falls again. The characteristic surroundings of Veliki Kozjak create a special atmosphere. The waterfall hollowed out a sort of underground hall whose bottom is filled by a large blue-green pool and whose walls are sintered as in karst caves.
Patje's Related Pages
Obcina Kobarid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KOBARID - CAPORETTO, ITALIAN FOR DISASTER"
- "Nice little town"
- "Kozjak Waterfalls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Obcina Kobarid
- Hotels in Obcina Kobarid
- Restaurants in Obcina Kobarid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Obcina Kobarid
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Obcina Kobarid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obcina Kobarid
Top 10 Pages
- Trenta Intro, 12 reviews, 65 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mizpe Ramon Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kortrijk Intro, 50 photos, 9 travelogues
- Solda Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 37 photos, 7 travelogues
- Solcava Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gorjuse Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stara Fuzina Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues