"Umeå" Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå by jarto
Umeå Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos
It was a beautiful, calm and sunny day. Perfect weather for visiting Umeå. So we boarded my dad's motor ship and sailed over there from Vaasa.
It took some 7 hours to sail to Umeå. The picture shows the mouth of Umeå river. The big building is a paper factory.
The vikings! Whoops, wrong millenia... more travel advice
We loved the Rex restaurant. It's located in the city hall. Their lunch and salad table was delicious. more travel advice
jarto's Related Pages
Umeå Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Umeå, the capital of Norrland"
- "Umeå - my new hometown"
- "Umea City"
- "Welcome to UMEA"
- "Back in the...Västerbotten"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Umeå
- Hotels in Umeå
- Transportation in Umeå
- Restaurants in Umeå
- Shopping in Umeå
- Warnings and Dangers in Umeå
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Umeå
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Umeå?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Umeå
Photos in UmeåSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Oulu Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Finland Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canary Islands Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Vasa Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Svalbard Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ikaalinen Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue