"Price Edward Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown by Iam_CDN
Charlottetown Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 25 photos
Quickly becoming one of Canada's favorite little island Prince Edward Island is a natural beauty. Located in the eastern maritines PEI is really hard to miss, whether it be it's stunning red sand or the taste of the suculant LOBSTER!! My Personal favorite part of the island is called Rustico bay. I was camping with my family, and we literaly had the whole beach front to our lonesome. We really enjoyed the red sand caves that are created when the ocean washes up against them for such long periods of time. Truely PEI is a summer paradise is Canada noless?
If you have the chance visit one of PEI's many beaches really early in the morning, and you'll be able to catch the... more travel advice
Iam_CDN's Related Pages
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vanislander's new Charlottetown Page"
- "Price Edward Island"
- "Smitzy's new Charlottetown Page"
- "My Prince Edward Island Adventure"
- "pjinnh's new Charlottetown page"
- "ShanMonster's Prince Edward Island"
- "LeighAnne's new Charlottetown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charlottetown
- Hotels in Charlottetown
- Transportation in Charlottetown
- Nightlife in Charlottetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charlottetown
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Charlottetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlottetown
Photos in CharlottetownSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Dominican Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santiago de Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cape Canaveral Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos