"Pod's Moss pages." Moss by Pod
Moss Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 32 photos
This is the main pedestrianised sreet. On one side you have some restaurants and shops, a barbers. On the other side is shopping centers. Loads of shops and a food court.
Theres a Tourist Infomation office at the end of Dronningens Gate then tun left up a little hill. It's sign posted.
You are allowed to say hello, smile, swim, sun bathe, sing, be friends, fish with a fishing licence, study flora and fauna, savour nature, pick berries and mushrooms and many, many other things.....
- Pros:Plenty of song, music, theatre and festivals.
- Cons:In November it's cold.
- In a nutshell:Expensive.
In november it rains, so if traviling to Moss then. Pack accordingly. You can buy everything there but at 3 times... more travel advice
Where the Canal Park meets Sjobadet beach there is a statue and memorial of NORWEGIAN LADY. She is proudly overlooking... more travel advice
Pod's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Moss
- 12 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Moss?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moss
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canary Islands Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robben Island Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moss Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Thames Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos