"Egypt in General" Egypt by DEY
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,116 reviews and 41,174 photos
I was lucky enough to live in Egypt for 2 two years. While there, I visited the Valley of the Kings several times as well the other historical sites near Luxor. Here are some of the photo I took.
- Pros:Fantastic historical sites. wonderful scuba diving!
- Cons:Lots of Traffic and smog at certain times of the year in Cairo
- In a nutshell:History & Scuba Diving!
I know there is instability in Egypt but I loved diving the Red Sea when I lived in Cairo. Sharm el-Sheikh was the first... more travel advice
DEY's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Finland Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- British Virgin Islands Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 3 photos