"Birthplace of Tschaikovsky" Votkinsk by DEY
Votkinsk Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 112 photos
Due to work, I finally had a chance to visit at least a small part of Russia. The Birthplace of the composer Tschaikovsky: Votkinsk. It is in the Republic of Udmurtia, some 600 miles east of Moscow. It was a great opportunity I was happy to take advantage. What was even better, the weather was Indian summer so I was able to do lots of things outside, including horseback riding, my favorite hobby!
As soon as I get a chance I will load some pictures.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, located on the river Prued
- Cons:Not easy to get to...
- In a nutshell:Not the normal tourist location!
DEY's Related Pages
Votkinsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The birthplace of Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky"
- "Birthplace of Tschaikovsky"
- "My first trip to Votkinsk"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Votkinsk
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Votkinsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Votkinsk
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Finland Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- British Virgin Islands Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 3 photos