"Greek Islands - Santorini, Mykonos, Delos" Greece by DEY
Greece Travel Guide: 27,941 reviews and 80,079 photos
While I had visited Athens, this was my first trip to the islands. I loved it! I flew into Santorini but then took the ferry from there to Mykonos. It was a great way to see more of Greece. It will take a while to add this trip, but eveyone enjoy!
- Pros:History, wonderful weather, great scenery
- Cons:Too many islands to visit
- In a nutshell:History and Beauty together
DEY's Related Pages
Greece Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greece - Ellada 2008"
- "Greece... as lovely as it seems!"
- "My beloved Greece..."
- "Following in the Footsteps of Paul"
- "FALLING IN LOVE WITH GREECE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greece
- Hotels in Greece
- Transportation in Greece
- Nightlife in Greece
- Restaurants in Greece
- Shopping in Greece
- Warnings and Dangers in Greece
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greece
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Greece?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greece
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterey Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Finland Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- British Virgin Islands Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 3 photos