"Heuriger experience" Perchtoldsdorf by Audrey118
Perchtoldsdorf Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 33 photos
We only went to Perchtoldsdorf for a meal. We travelled through south of Vienna passing by the 23rd district, stopping by Oliver's house to pick up some stuff. Perchtoldsdorf is about 15 km from the city centre.
It was here that I had my first meal in Vienna. VTer socrates_07 (Oliver) said that going to a heuriger was a must for all tourist. It is a local thing to do...
We also wandered around the town centre but not for long as it turned pretty dark and quiet....enough time to look at the quiant buildings and Gothic townhall.
I am sure the quiant town has much more to offer than what I saw....
And this are our dinner - hot pork Bohemian schnitzel...the best part is it is thin, crusty and has a Bohemian... more travel advice
Audrey118's Related Pages
Perchtoldsdorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heuriger experience"
- "Spend a beautiful day in the countryside"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perchtoldsdorf
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Perchtoldsdorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perchtoldsdorf
Photos in PerchtoldsdorfSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos