"Eternal City" Rome by Audrey118
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
There is so much to see, so much to enjoy and it is not
difficult to fall in love with Rome.
There is simply no better place to taste the good life
but in Italy. We decided to visit Rome, in year 2000, simply because it is the Jubilee Year. But any visitor must toss a coin at the Fontana di Trevi - and make a wish - and you will be sure to return to Rome.
Take a lift up and look at the dome and then take a walk a real back aching one where you practically have to hunch... more travel advice
Audrey118's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 48 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos