"Sleepy, out of the world time town" Bundanoon by Audrey118
Bundanoon Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 83 photos
We wanted to drive to Bowral from Berrima, but becos a VT member insisted that Bundanoon is less touristy (agreed) than many other towns of Berrima, it was however indeed a shade too quiet for me. A very small quiant town, with one short road and a railway, it has far less shops to visit compared to Berrima.
But it has indeed a famous potter some may find it worth visiting. He does lots of Buddhist head on sticks to be stuck around your garden (I found it a little too spooky) but he has some very fine porcelain and other pottery to offer. Many of his pieces are a little too large for foreign tourist like me to consider, not forgetting they cost around 2-300 dollars.
We did however stopped by for lunch at the Old Post Office Shop which we found it to be quite delightful.
Audrey118's Related Pages
Bundanoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BUNDANOON … Brigadoon??"
- "My Home Bundanoon NSW"
- "Dear old Bundy"
- "Sleepy, out of the world time town"
- "Relax at Solar Springs"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bundanoon
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Bundanoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bundanoon
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 126 reviews, 126 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 106 reviews, 124 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 94 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Audrey Intro, 39 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bay of Islands Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Rome Intro, 48 reviews, 37 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos